|GST 202 | 102 | 101 | 103 | 105 | 104| 107 All TMA 2|
*GST202 TMA2 10/10*
1) -------------- involves ascertaining the present. Ans- the immediate situation.
2) ------------ is when a person makes an informed choice. Ans- consent.
3) the strategy to strengthen gender equality. Ans- mainstreaming.
4) ------------- control and oppression through. Ans- violence.
5) individualists culture assume. Ans- interest.
6) ethnic was derived from. Ans- ethnos.
7) conflict is from Latin word. Ans- confligere.
8) humanitarian intervention without UN mandate. Ans- illegal.
9) individual experience. Ans- *intrapersonal*.
10) conflict could be contradiction difference. Ans- interest.
GSt 102 tma 2
1: letter of offer
2: temporal issues
4:to identify issues in paragraph
6:help the writer to create an accurate image of an event
8:help the writer to explain reason for an event
10:help the reader to understand difficult concept
GST 101 TMA 2
2.reading newspaper article
10. Narrative text.
GST 103 10/10
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer?
analyzing the data or information
2. When a Computer is switched off, anything held in RAM is _
3. The CPU and memory are located on the ____
4. Magnetic disk is an example of
5. Select the Odd one
6. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is
7. Where does most data go first in a computer memory hierarchy?
8. __ does all PC’s thinking and runs the programs as requested
9. A DVD is an example of a __
10. _______ Store data or information temporarily and pass it on as directed by the control unit
*Gst105 TMA2* 10/10
3)Law of evolution
8)Theory Of spontaneos Generation
9)Leonardo da vinci
10)An explanation about the cause of a broad rangr of related phenomeno
Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely.
Reading with music
Reading and writing
Maintain logical conclusion
1. All these are disadvantages of a traditional library system except one.
Answer. Epileptic supply of electricity.
2. Sorting out of your subject materials can help you.
Answer. Have information on your examination
3. The following are all disadvantage of digital library except one.
Answer. Restricted access to information.
4. Constructing a search strategy means
Answer. Structured organization of terms to search a database.
5. In combining your keywords using boolean operators for truncation you use
6. Over learning of course materials can help a student achieve the following except one.
Answer. Proper time management in an exam.
7. The acronym sq3r means.
Answer. Survey, question, read, recite And review.
8. To read for content means to
Answer. Look out for the main ideas.
9. Setting daily or weekly reading goals can help you achieve all of the following except one.
Answer. Increased assimilation rate.
10. Cramming is as a result of the following except one.
Answer . low assimilation rate.