GST203 TMA1 10/10*2021
1. That which is defining in a proposition or statement is known as
c. Definiens %
2. Which of the following is true about defining of philosophy?
b. Numerous %
3. What is the function of a language that is directed towards producing an action?
d. Directive %
4. Which of the following definitions is synonymous to Lexical definition?
b. Dictionary %
5. Identify a Modus Ponens proposition in the options below
a. P v q, p, therefore q
b. If p then q, p, therefore, q %
c. If p the q, not p, therefore not q
d. P v q, not p, therefore q
6. What law of taught will apply to the statement "Segun is Segun and not Bola"
a. Identity %
7. What fallacy is committed when in an argument, the premises makes us to doubt the conclusion of the argument?
c. Relevance %
8. How would you describe the argument "Jummai is a tailor or Imam is a scholar, Jummai is not a tailor, therefore, Imam is a scholar?
a. Constructive Syllogism
b. Destructive Syllogism
c. Categorical Syllogism
d. Disjunctive Syllogism %
9. What is the Latin name for the fallacy of Appeal to Force?
a. Argumentum ad Veracundiam
b. Argumentum ad Baculum %
c. Argumentum ad Missericodiam
d. Argumentum ad Populum
10. How would you describe the Era of the Ionians in philosophy?
a. Era of delivery
c. Era of pregnancy ✅
GST 204 TMA 1. = 10/10 2021
1= __theory inscribed the virtues of free trade and specialization=
2= ___model is concerned with how people tend to be self-employed and become successful=
3= ____theory contends about one‘s willingness to accept risk=
4= ___are entrepreneurs who jointly put their efforts to build enterprise by pooling together their own resources.=
5= ___are entrepreneurs who are primarily involve themselves in Research and Development=
6= . ___are entrepreneurs who prefer to set up their business individually=
7= _____entrepreneur uses a prior experience of technological research=
8= ___is an entrepreneur who has a recent arrival in a country and starts a business as a means of his survival in the country=
9= ____attributes differentiate entrepreneurs from non-entrepreneurs=
10___= are entrepreneurs who inherit their family business and expand it further.=
GST 201 Answers 2021
|GST 202 TMA 1|
2) force - field.
4) small arms.
8) religious beliefs.
9) peace building.
GST203 TMA2 9/10*
the age of enlightenment was roughly in the
The philosophical concept of arguing out the entire process of the subject question, in a manner of dialogue is called?
THE ZENO OF ELEA📌
traditionally, logic is divided into two, the formal and informal. the formal logic is also known as
in a valid argument, does conclusion necessarily mean the last sentence?
who among the following philosophers blended ethics, metaphysics, political philosophy and epistemology?
the most popular American movement of the late 19th century was tagged what?
the ancient age philosophy includes the following except
identify the African author(s) who aptly described a philosopher as one who attempts to understand the world's phenomena among other things
the period of revival of classicalcivilisation which occured in the 15th and 16th century is classified as
Do you agree that an argument is valid when the conclusion of that argument is derived from the premises?