GST107 TMA1 QUESTION AND ANSWERS 2021
1. When teaching and learning process involves an interaction among the teacher, the students and the content is called _
ANS: LEARNERS’ CENTRED
2. he assessment that focuses on supporting metacognitive development in learners is _
ANS: Assessment as Learning
3. The four basic language skills include listening, speaking, writing and ------------
4. When the students make use of technology to access the instructional content is referred to as ---------------------
Ans: learner technology
5. The primary medium of learning considered in language skill is -------------
6. Which of these give correct meaning of SWOT?
Ans: Strengths, Weaknesses, opportunities, Threats
7. ------------- listening involves listening for pure pleasure and for enjoyment
8. The third global stage of distance education was characterized by --------------
Ans: Computer Technology stage
9. U-Learning simply means -------
Ans: ubiquitous learning
10. An ill learner is barred by what type of learning barrier----------
Answer: Physiological barrier
GST107 TMA1 2021
4. National Policy on Education
7. Reading with music
8. Information and Communication Technology
9. Ubiquitous learning
GST107 answers 2021
4:learners and teachers are not in the same country
5:modes of learning
6:for specific purpose
GST104 TMA 1 2021
1-Twenty five copies of all government publications should be sent to
===a-national library ==
2. Dr. Chinyere Abah walked into a library and needed to eat but didn't know where, What type of query will she posed to the reference librarian?
====b-ready/quick reference question==
3. Dr. Okpala needs assistance on her research topic title 'the effectiveness of digital library :librarians perspective, what type of query would she pose?
4. the library sends Ada list of all recent resources in phonetic based on her field of specialization, what service is her library offering?
c-document delivery service
5. What library caters for the homogeneous interest of its users?
6. Kayode is just five years old and need to register in a library with his grandmother, what type of library can serve them both?
7. Mr. Ibrahim is an agricultural science student who needed to use another library for his project, what service will he be requiring?
8-How many copies of books published by individual authors should be deposited under legal deposit law?
9-Library Y complies the list of all its users and using that list, send their updated accession list to them all, what service is library Y offering?
10. Mr. Ayetoro is a physics teacher and needed a book on atoms what tool should he consult first?
c-open education resources
GST105 TMA 1. 10/10 2021
(1). Which among the following is not referred to as a body of knowledge generally regarded as science?
d. Literature ✍️
(2). Which of the following does not fall in the domain of formal science?
(3). Which of the following is not a method utilised by formal sciences?
(4). Which of the following cannot be called a non-science?
d. Physics ✍️
(5). Which of the following does not fall in the domain of empirical sciences?
a. Logic ✍️
(6). Which of the following is not classified under biological sciences?
(7). Science generally is regarded in the following ways except?
a.A school of thought ✍️
b. A method of acquiring knowledge or studying and understanding the world
c. An institution
d. A body of knowledge
(8). Which of the following is not classified under medical sciences?
c. Physics ✍️
(9). Which among the following disciplines is not classified under social sciences?
b. Chemistry ✍️
c. Social psychology
(10). Which of the following is not a component of mathematics?
(d). Copula. ✍️